[Parentsgroup-list] Recommending an incredible nanny

Robyn Meeks Robyn_Meeks at hksphd.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 15 09:42:53 EDT 2012

Dear All,

I graduated from GSAS this spring and have just moved out of state, so our
nanny, Jonu, is looking for a new family.  Jonu started working with us
from when my daughter was ~4 months old and was absolutely incredible.  She
never missed a day of work and was never late in the 2 years we worked
together, but most importantly I felt like I was leaving my daughter in
wonderful care and could go to work without worrying.  She was great about
getting my daughter outside and knows a lot about the children's activities
available around Cambridge.  Her reliable and loving care of my daughter
greatly helped me finish my PhD!

In addition to her 2 years with my family, she has an additional ~7 years
of experience with babies and toddlers (including work with multiples).  She
is CPR/first aid certified.

If you are looking for a nanny, I give Jonu my highest recommendation.  Feel
free to contact Jonu directly at jonubhattachan at hotmail.com.  I can also
answer questions as a reference (robyn.meeks at gmail.com).

Thanks!

Robyn