[Parentsgroup-list] In need of a good and loving home

spsuch spsuch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:56:58 EDT 2012

Posting this for a friend. Respond to me and I will forward the
message on to her. Thank you!!

<<Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is happy and doing well. I am sending this important
email out because time is running out, literally tomorrow.
I am trying to help find a kind and loving home for an 11 year old
black Lab named Brutus and a 4 year old teacup Yorkie named Cosmo.
The owner of these two has lost his home and where he's moving allows
no pets at all, which is heartbreaking for the owner and will be
devastating to the pets.

Owner has tried calling shelters and is unable to have Brutus take in ;
( due to his age.

I will forward pictures of them.

Please email back if you or someone you know may be interested.

Many Thanks>>