[Parentsgroup-list] Fantastic nanny available

Yi-wen Huang ywhbrc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:34:20 EDT 2012

Dear all:
I would like to recommend my nanny friend to any of you who may need
such help. I have known her for over 5 years now, and she is so good
with kids at all ages. She has cared for my older one when he was a
baby and worked at a daycare where my younger one was at. She knows
children very well and loves them dearly. She is super capable and
hopes to find someone near Somerville (so that she can get to her
son's school in time). If you would like to learn more about her,
please e-mail me at ywhbrc at gmail.com. I'd be glad to answer questions
and forward her contact info to you.
Thanks a lot,
Yi-wen