[Parentsgroup-list] seeking family for a nanny share

Ellie Bertani ellie.bertani at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:08:44 EDT 2012

We are seeking another family to join us this year in a nanny share, as the
previous family in our share recently moved out of town.

My husband and I have a 2 year, 9 month old son (Tony) and an absolutely
wonderful nanny, Meg. We have worked with Meg for two years now and I
couldn't hope for a better nanny -- she is energetic, artistic, wonderful
with children, and extremely responsible.

In our share, each family has paid Meg $9/hour for nearly full-time
nannying, and the rates will remain the same this year. We live near
Central Square and are happy to share hosting at our apartment and another
location, or to make alternative arrangements depending on what works for
both families.

I would love to hear from any other interested families in the area! I can
be reached at ellie.bertani at gmail.com.

Sincerely,
Ellie Bertani