[Parentsgroup-list] Cambridge Nursery School - Fall 2012 Admissions Are you looking for a space for your preschooler for the fall?

Ayako Hayashi aya8ya4 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 22:01:07 EDT 2012

Cambridge Nursery School - Fall 2012 Admissions Are you looking for a space for your preschooler for the fall?

Cambridge Nursery School now has space available in our younger "Caterpillar" class for September 2012. (ages range from 2 years & 9 months through 3 and a half.) Cambridge Nursery School is a small parent cooperative preschool located in a quiet residential neighborhood in the Porter Square area of North Cambridge. We have been nurturing and educating young children since 1923.
Please check our website: http://www.cambridgenurseryschool.org/ and call us at (617) 547-7288or email us at info at cambridgenurseryschool.org for more information or to schedule a tour.