[Parentsgroup-list] Sa. 10.1. Shelburne farm

pouye imani pooye at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 14:40:09 EDT 2011

Hi dear Group,

I'm new in Cambridge and I'm looking for activities for me and my 4,5 months old daughter. So I was in the Porter Sq. books today and came to know about a reading session on Sat. the 1. of Oct. from 10-12 am in Shulburne Farm (already opened at 9) in Stow (http://www.shelburnefarm.com) maybe interesting for some of you with older kids.

We live near Harvard Sq. and I would be very happy to be informed about diff. activities/mom-gatherings in my neighborhood.

Have a nice day!

Pouye