[Parentsgroup-list] Family & Nanny_looking for sharing

Benedito, Silvia Claudia benedito at gsd.harvard.edu
Sat Sep 24 20:54:14 EDT 2011

Dear Parents,

We have a 15 month toddler that is very social and likes to play with other children. Our nanny is warm and very caring and we all are looking to share her great services with another toddler for company and also for costs. Our house has a garden and a dedicated room for play. We live in the Agassiz area (close to Shaw's Market, in the line Cambridge-Somerville). In this neighborhood there are many young families, a great playground and several Harvard Museums, including the Museum of Natural History. Please, let me know if you'd be interested. Ideally, we're looking for a full-time sharing and a child within the same range of our son.

Many thanks,
Silvia