[Parentsgroup-list] FWD: MA Moms of Twins Consignment Sale, Sat 17 Sept 2011 at Winchester HS

Alison Denton Jones adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Sep 11 15:52:28 EDT 2011

Hi all,

This is a great, huge, consignment sale coming up next weekend. We went
2 years ago and got a lot of great clothes and toys for our daughter.
The pricing varies a lot because each family prices their own stuff, but
in general there were a lot of really good deals.

best,
alison

MA Moms of Twins Consignment Sale, Sat 17 Sept 2011 at Winchester HS
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SomervilleMoms/message/67432;_ylc=X3oDMTJyaGRrdTEzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzg2Njk2NzUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQyMDU0BG1zZ0lkAzY3NDMyBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEzMTU3MzIzMTI->

Looking for gently-used baby equipment, clothes, snowsuits, shoes, toys,
bedding, and other necessities? Come to the MA Mothers of Twins
Association Founding Chapter (MMOTA-Founding) fall consignment sale!

Our Fall Sale will be Sat, 17 September 2011, from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM at
Winchester High School (80 Skillings Rd, Winchester).

You'll find all the particulars here:
http://www.mmota-founding.org/fallspring-sales/
<http://www.mmota-founding.org/fallspring-sales/>

Note: If you're in the market for strollers/exersaucers/pack and
plays/other large equipment, come early, since that stuff goes fastest!

Happy shopping,
L., Mom to twins C. and A., 20 months, who get most of their clothes and
toys at this sale!