[Parentsgroup-list] Fun activities for kids

Annaly Babb annalyguerra at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 23:22:00 EDT 2011

Good evening,

My 5 1/2 year old son asked me tonight what sports I was going to sign him up for-- I guess the first day of kindergarten wasn't enough excitement for him!  My family moved to Cambridge this summer and I would love some suggestions of any sort of after school or weekend sports or theater opportunities for a 5 1/2 year old boy.  We do not have a car and live in Harvard Square, so suggestions of activities in the area would be the most helpful.  He suggested baseball (although he has never played it), swimming, and soccer.  I found a theater class in Boston that looks great but I was wondering if there were any in Cambridge too.

Thank you!
-Annaly