[Parentsgroup-list] Daycare recommendation

Rebecca Hammond hambecky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:08:11 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

If you are looking for infant or toddler day care, our 1-year-old daughter
attends Arc-en-ciel Montessori school in Jamaica Plain (since 4 months old)
and we highly recommend it. I had a difficult time finding a day care for
her as an infant because I really wanted a warm family environment where she
would receive lots of attention and affection. If you are interested in more
information about Arc-en-ciel or would like to know more about our
experiences there please feel free to email me directly at
hambecky at gmail.com.

Best,
Rebecca