[Parentsgroup-list] Available to babysit weekends and overnights if needed

Lynn Ng lynnngsr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 08:47:27 EDT 2011

Hi Christalyn

My name is Lynn, I am a mother if 2 children, a 21-months and a 3 year old. I am keen to find out more about how this works and also your ad hoc rates for babysitting my two kids on occasional days. I am staying at Botanic Gardens, so am also wondering if this would be a problem?

Regards

Sent from my iPad