[Parentsgroup-list] FS - discounted tickets to the Boston Children's Museum - expiring Nov 30

Alison Denton Jones adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Nov 27 10:56:01 EST 2011

I have four half-price tickets to the Boston Children's Museum that
we're not going to be able to use before they expire on Nov. 30, 2011.
They cost $6, regular admission is $12. I don't want them to go to waste
if anyone else has time to make an expedition over the next few days.
You need tickets for anyone over the age of 1.

I'll take $6/ ticket or best offer.

We're in the Spring Hill area of Somerville, and can also pass these off
in the Harvard or Kendall areas.

best,
alison

Alison Denton Jones	adjones at fas.harvard.edu