[Parentsgroup-list] Push Toy and Electronic Baby and Toddler Scale

Eva Kuhelj eva.kuhelj at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 14:27:54 EST 2011

Hi all,

We are selling our great push toy, perfect for encouraging
first independent steps. We chose Melissa & Dough's  Chomp & Clack Alligator because it is a stable push toy and is, in comparison to other push toys, not too fast for the very little ones. Please check the below amazon site for more information and pictures. Out boy liked this push toy a
lot and started walking 2 weeks after he got it last spring!  The toy is in an almost like new condition. We
bought it for $48, and are selling it for $25. Amazon rating 4,5 stars. http://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Deluxe-Wooden-Alligator/dp/B000GZGE3Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321729060&sr=8-1

We are also selling Salter's Electronic Baby and Toddler
Scale, used for only 2 months when our baby was slow in gaining weight; in an
almost like new condition. It is easy to use and very accurate! We paid for it $80  and are selling it for $40.Amazon rating
4,5 stars. http://www.amazon.com/Salter-Electronic-Baby-Toddler-Scale/dp/B00009KX5U/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
Amazon 5 star review: God, what a life-saver and
de-stresser! Our breast-fed infant was gaining weight slowly, and 2-3 doctors
all had diff. weights and opinions. Finally, we bought this scale, and I can
easily and accurately weigh her, how much she eats per feeding (per breast
even). It helps me gauge what I need to do to help my milk supply and also to
monitor her weight. Now she's fine on the growth chart. Since breastfeeding
moms have no x-ray vision, this is a HUGE HELP!!!!!

Our photos are attached.
If interested in any of these, please email me directly.

Thank you, Eva
HLS LLM. 2006, currently HLS Visiting Resercher
Mom of Ana Marija 3,5Y and Kristjan 1,5Y