[Parentsgroup-list] Oxford Street Daycare Coop Open House Tomorrow (11/19, Sat)

Alison Denton Jones adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Nov 18 09:16:45 EST 2011

Oxford Street Daycare Coop is having an Open House tomorrow (Saturday,
November 19th)!

If your child will be between 3 months - 5 years old next fall, and
you are thinking about day care possibilities, Oxford Street is a
great option.  It has morning, afternoon, and full day slots.  It is a
fantastic environment for little ones, and because it is a coop, it is
a great community for the whole family. We have sent our daughter there
since September 2009, and we could not be any happier with the education
and care she has received. Our daughter loves going to daycare and we
love the cooperative aspect.

Oxford Street is affiliated with Harvard, but it is also open to the
public. It is also the only Harvard daycare to have a sliding scale for
tuition according to income, making it more attractive to graduate students.

The Open House is on Saturday, November 19th from 10am-1pm.

Come along to meet the families and teachers and ask lots of questions!

Location:  25 Francis Avenue Cambridge MA -- next to the Divinity School
and Vanserg Hall.

If you want to know more about Oxford Street, see
http://www.oxfordstcoop.org/, or email Oxford Street oxfordstcoop at yahoo.com.

Hope to see you there! Feel free to contact me for more on our
experience of the center.

     Best,
     Alison Jones

Alison Denton Jones	adjones at fas.harvard.edu