[Parentsgroup-list] Cambridge Nursery School – Preschool Open House, Sat Nov 19th

Diana Ramirez Jasso ramirez at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 17 13:51:37 EST 2011

Dear all,

Just a quick note to let those of you who are looking for preschools this year
that a fabulous little co-op in Cambridge, near the Quad, is holding its open
house this coming Saturday.

My two daughters have attended and we've felt very fortunate to have found it.
The teachers are great and the environment is very homey and nurturing.

It is definitely worth checking it out. If after (or before) your visit you have
any questions about the school, I would be happy to offer my perspective.

All best,
Diana

Cambridge Nursery School – Preschool Open House, Sat Nov 19th

Cambridge Nursery School will be hosting an Open House on Saturday, November
19th from 10 am - noon. Please join us for an opportunity to meet the teachers
and several of our current families, tour the school, and learn about the
admissions process for the 2012 - 2013 school year. Children are welcome!
Applications accepted for Sept 2012, as of the Open House. Cambridge Nursery
School, one of the oldest parent cooperative preschool programs in the country,
has been educating young children since 1923. We are located at 6 Hillside
Place, in the Avon Hill neighborhood of North Cambridge, a short walk from
Porter Square and Harvard Square. We offer a warm, nurturing, play-based
program, with a large, fenced-in, outdoor play yard. For information or
directions, please contact us at 617-547-7288, email us
atinfo at cambridgenurseryschool.org or check our website at
www.cambridgenurseryschool.org