[Parentsgroup-list] Short Term Lease Available - Deleaded, furnished, ideal for children

Zink, Katherine kzink at oeb.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 9 15:42:18 EST 2011

Hi,

I reveived a post about a furnished short term rental available in Arlington from a different listserve that I am on and thought I would forward it here (details below). It would be perfect for a visiting student, lecturer, prof, etc. with a family.

Cheers,
Katie

Available Jan 16-April 30, 2012.
We are looking for responsible tenants to rent this furnished house. It is a 2600 sq foot house but we are renting it as a three bedroom house.
-Walk to Arlington Center, the Minuteman Bike Path and Menotomy Rocks Park.
-right near the 67, 77 and 79 bus stops (to Harvard Square, Alewife)
-First floor has large kitchen with brand new appliances (dishwasher, fridge, 6 burner gas stove), all the kitchen gadgets you might need like coffee maker, toaster, microwave, etc. There is a separate dining room with seating for 6, living room with sectional sofa and plasma TV, half bath, large foyer, laundry is off kitchen.
-Second floor has full bath and three available bedrooms. Bedroom 1- Queen sized bed. Bedroom 2- pullout couch and toddler bed.  We also have a double air mattress that can be used. Bedroom 3- nursery with crib, rocker, changing table.
-Large partially fenced in back yard with playset, large back deck with BBQ, covered front porch, private driveway(can fit at least 3 or 4 cars if tandem).
-The house has been deleaded except for the attic and basement and one window on the stair landing.
If needed we have plenty of kid items like high chairs, pack n plays, etc.
$2100 a month includes cable TV, internet, water, electricity, snow removal from driveway. Heat not included.
No pets/no smoking.
Might be perfect for someone who is looking to buy in the area and needs a place to stay short-term.
Please email Tracy at tagandtk at yahoo.com for more details if interested.