[Parentsgroup-list] Extra graduation tickets?

Kontos, Emily Zobel Emily_Kontos at DFCI.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Mar 28 14:31:53 EDT 2011

I too am in need of extra graduation tickets but just for the afternoon HSPH ceremony. Thanks for letting me know if you have any to spare!

-Emily Kontos, ScD, ScM
HSPH
Mom of Adeline 3.5yrs