[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny needed for one day per week

mhacker at hsph.harvard.edu mhacker at hsph.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 28 11:59:27 EDT 2011

We are looking for a nanny to care for our nearly two-year old son one day
per week (preferably Tuesday, but we have some flexibility) starting in May.
Ideally, we would like someone who has experience caring for two children
simultaneously and who would be open to the possibility of participating in
a nanny share with our friends’ four-month-old child starting in August. We
live in Harvard Square about four blocks from the T station.

If there is someone you would recommend, please call (857.998.1319) or email
(mhacker at hsph.harvard.edu) me.

Thank you,

Michele