[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for a full time nanny

Manjari Chatterjee Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 21 08:21:52 EDT 2011

Dear All,

We're looking for a full-time nanny for our kids. The responsibility will
primarily entail looking after my baby girl (currently 10 months old) and my
son after kindergarten each day. We're ideally looking for someone to start
in early summer but we're (somewhat) flexible on the date. We live close to
public transportation and lots of kid-friendly activities.

Could you pass this along to anyone who may be interested?

Thank you!
Manjari (mom to Neer and Namya)