[Parentsgroup-list] 3BRM Condo

Susannah Rose rose at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 18 20:02:21 EDT 2011

Hello fellow parents:

I am happy to say that I completed my PhD in Nov, got a job, and had my second
baby. We are now looking to sell our condo. Big changes!

My family and I have been so happy in our home over the past 5 years while I was
a PhD student at Harvard. When we moved to Cambridge, we compared the price of
renting to buying this place, and buying was so much more affordable per month
than renting in this area. So, I am passing on the information to you all, in
case any of you are interested, or know someone who might be interested.

It is a 3 bedroom condo, great for families, and is an easy walk to Harvard, MIT
and Central and Inman Squares. I have attached some more information/pictures.
And, it right across the street from a great playground/park.

And, there is an Open House this Sunday from 12-1:30.

Let me know if you are interested or have questions. And, feel free to spread
the word.

Susannah (former Chair of the GSAS Parents Group)

Susannah Rose, PhD
Safra Center for Ethics
Harvard University
Program in Cancer Outcomes Research Training
Massachusetts General Hospital
rose at fas.harvard.edu