[Parentsgroup-list] Part Time or Full Time Nanny Share?

Aviva Presser Aiden aviva_presser at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 14 15:05:03 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm a student at HMS and I'm going to be starting my clinical year in
Cambridge in May. We are taking our 9 month old son out of his day care due
to its location with respect to my hospital, but would ideally like to have
him in a context with another child/children rather than just one-on-one
with a nanny full time (right now he is one-on-one with a sitter part time
and in day care part time, and he's loving the combination). Is there anyone
out there with a child in that ballpark age who might be interested in a
nanny-share situation starting in fall, or possibly summer? We live on the
Radcliffe Quad, and have access to a nice yard that could be used; we'd also
be willing to invest in some equipment (e.g. a double stroller) that would
be conducive to kiddie fun :)

Let me know!

Aviva

--