[Parentsgroup-list] May and June Sublet available - Great Deal!!!!

Amity Conkright amity8 at msn.com
Tue Mar 1 11:52:21 EST 2011

Hello,
I am a grad student at the Harvard Graduate School of Education and need to get out of my lease early so I can start my new job in California! Please see my ad below and let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

May 1st – June 30th SUBLET available!!!
Fully furnished, I bed, 1 bath
Campus housing and near the Square
All utilities included
Great view of Charles River
Visitor parking and zip car in front of building
As an added bonus you can choose to keep my: bookcase, area rug, memory foam mattress, TV and DVD player, microwave, coffee maker, flatware and dishware, toasters, wastebaskets, and couch cover!
1500.00 monthly + 500 dollar deposit
Contact Amity at alc672 at mail.harvard.edu if interested!