[Parentsgroup-list] moving sale: toddler bed, queen mattress, dining table and much more

Coucke, Josefine Petra Lydia Josefine.Coucke at amm.unitn.it
Thu Jun 23 09:19:26 EDT 2011

Dear parents,

We will be moving soon from our apartment in Peabody Terrace (Cambridge) and still have some things that we would like to sell.

- toddler bed with guard rail in excellent condition as it only has been used for 10 months.
You can view pictures and additional information using the following link:
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/fuo/2451499470.html

- We also have an IKEA rug / play mat. Excellent condition. No stains. Has only been used for 10 months. $10
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20101871

- Queen mattress and spring box in excellent condition as it only has been used for 9 months.
You can view pictures and additional information using the following link:
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/fuo/2454117318.html

- IKEA dining table with 4 chairs and matching cushions. The table has some small dents on the side.
Everything has only been used for 10 months.
You can view pictures and additional information using the following link:
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/fuo/2451499470.html

- Office Star - Ergonomic Kneeling Chair with Wood Frame and Memory Foam $55
Has only been used for a couple of months. Excellent condition.
http://www.sitbetter.com/view/chair/sto-kcw77/office-star--ergonomic-kneeling-chair-with-wood-frame-and-memory-foam/?utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_source=googlebase&cvsfa=2322&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=53544f2d4b43573737#panels

- Wood frame futon with thick mattress, in great condition. Folds out into full-size bed. Very comfortable. $60
You can view pictures and additional information using the following link:
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/fuo/2451499470.html

- all kinds of kitchenware: plates, cups, knives, blender, pyrex ovenware, ...

If you are interested and would like to see more pictures or come and have a look, don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Josefine