[Parentsgroup-list] Two highchairs for sale

Alberto Paolo Crosta acrosta at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jun 18 17:50:39 EDT 2011

Hi everybody,

we have two highchairs that we only used for 4 months for sale, as we are very
soon moving overseas.

One Fisher Price Deluxe Healthy Care Highchair, in excellent condition with one
easily removable underlying tray that comes with additional 3 machine washable
trays on top. Seatcovering in classic navy/offwhite pattern is wipable and
washable, and has been newly washed. Height adjustable 7 different levels.
Reclines to 3 different positions, and has 5 point harness to secure your tiny
baby up to toddler. Foldable for easy storage.

Retails new for 79$, now asking only 30$ or best offer.

One older Cosco highchair with removable tray, very sturdy but quite bulky, used
for our climbing toddler. . Height adjustable to fit your table, 7 different
levels. We sell it for 7$ or best offer.

We live in Botanic Gardens Harvard Housing in Cambridge.

Many thanks,

Alberto

PS: We do have pictures of both highchairs, just contact me in case you are
interested.