[Parentsgroup-list] Medela Advanced Breast Pump with Backpack for Sale

mahtab9 at aol.com mahtab9 at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 13:32:18 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I have a great breast pump for sale.

We bought it in October 2009 but I didn't start using it until late November of 2009, and then used it once a day for 20 minutes and not regularly. I got a bag of 50 plastic milk containers and never even made it half way through them! Just to give you an idea.  We moved to Cambridge in June of 2010 and at that point my daughter had self weaned.  All this to say that I basically used this pump at most for 8 months. Since we moved here it has been in our closet in our house.   I never really got into pumping milk.
I am selling it in very good condition and I am a healthy mom, non-drinker, non-smoker.

I paid $279 plus tax and would like to sell it for $160 if possible. Picture below and also a link to the ad for it in Target

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/183-0919653-6796812?asin=B0011E75RK&AFID=Froogle_df&LNM=|B0011E75RK&CPNG=baby&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B0011E75RK&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001