[Parentsgroup-list] doula recommendations

russel russel at molbio.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 10 15:36:01 EDT 2011

A doula is a great way to go- I highly recommend having one.  Meet a few until you find one you feel comfortable with.  She will support you in doing whatever YOU want. I had a great experience with Sara Epstein and had a med free vbac for my second with her support.  whoohoa!
good luck!
Sara Epstein CD(DONA), CLC
doulasara at verizon.net
339.364.1987
On Jun 10, 2011, at 3:26 PM, Irene Newton wrote:

> Does anyone have any doula recommendations in the area?
>
> thanks!
> Irene

Sascha Russel
PhD candidate in Lab of Dr. Gary Ruvkun
Harvard University/ Massachusetts General Hospital
Department of Molecular Biology
Richard B. Simches Research Building
7th floor, Room 7700, Bay P3
185 Cambridge Street, CPZN-7250