[Parentsgroup-list] Listserv removal procedures

Susannah Rose rose at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 9 10:29:47 EDT 2011

Hello everyone: Given that a couple people have posted comments to the effect of
wanting to be removed from the list, I am writing a quick note.

Follow the last link below to remove yourself from the listserv (see below). The
members of the list and the list administrators cannot do this for you.... Just
wanted to let you all know because finding the right link can be difficult!

Enjoy the sunny day today!
Susannah