[Parentsgroup-list] Botanic Gardens sublet: August 8 to August 23rd

Nicole D. Legnani legnani at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 22 11:16:37 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

Our family is taking a trip, so we won't be using our lovely 2 bedroom apartment
in Botanic Gardens (an HRES property) from August 8 to the 23rd. Our apartment
is on the 3rd floor in a building on the corner of Linneaen and Raymond streets
(across the street from Radcliffe quad).

The apartment is fully furnished and equipped:
-2 bedrooms with two queen sized beds
-washer and dryer
-fully stocked kitchen, including dishwasher and disposal
-air conditioning
-tv, dvd, cable
-wireless internet
-all utilities included
-walking distance from Harvard and Porter squares

We are asking $1300 for the sublet, plus a $60 cleaning fee and a $250
refundable deposit.

We are looking for two clean, responsible non-smokers to sublet our apartment.

thank you
Nicole