[Parentsgroup-list] Apartment for rent in Belmont

Hanna Siurua siurua at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:20:23 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Our former landlord is looking to rent out the top-floor apartment of a
deleaded two-family house in Belmont (we used to live in the downstairs
unit). It's a great location and a well maintained building, and the owner
is very friendly and responsive. We loved the place. A description is below.
If interested, contact the owner, Rick Nortz, directly at rjnortz at gmail.com or
617-733-1058.

Best,
Hanna

$1650/month – Lovely second floor 2 bedroom, with additional office/den, 1
bath apartment available in Belmont for rent beginning August 1, 2011. The
apartment is located on a quiet, residential street, 1 block from
neighborhood park and ½ mile from public transportation to Harvard
Square/Commuter Rail to Boston, public school, shopping and restaurants of
Waverley Square. The apartment is de-leaded, has central air conditioning,
hardwood floors throughout as well as fireplace and original wood moldings.
The apartment also comes with two off street parking spaces, use of rear
deck and yard with sandbox. Well maintained and owner occupied for the past
seven years.