[Parentsgroup-list] Seeking Nanny for Nanny Share For Two 8-Month-Olds In Somerville Starting Late July

John Ikeda johnikeda at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 22:27:53 EDT 2011

I will be starting at Kennedy School in the fall, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for nannies experienced with nannyshare arrangements / watching multiple children.
We are looking for a full time nanny for late July/early August (possibly part time work before then) for our 8-month-old boy and an 8-month-old girl. The other family lives in the same building, near Dali restaurant.
Thanks!
John