[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for a sublet in Cambridge sometime between Aug 28 to Sept 9

Cezary Wojcik cezary.wojcik at sgh.waw.pl
Thu Jul 7 13:27:13 EDT 2011

Dear All,

My wife, 3-years old daughter and me will be in Cambridge between 11-19 July and I wonder if somebody would be willing to sublet an apartment / room for us. We had to vacate our Harvard apartment on 30 July, went for vacations (we are now in Mexico) and will return for these 8 days to Cambridge only to repack our stuff, say goodbye to Harvard and get ready for the flight home.

We will appreciate any help (especially my daughter who wants to go to the children's museum last more time)....

Cezary