[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for a sublet in Cambridge sometime between Aug 28 to Sept 9

Chinghsin Wu chinghsin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 00:11:05 EDT 2011

Dear All,

My mother and my sister are visiting us some days from Aug 28 to Sept
9th. We were wondering if anybody will be away during that period and
is willing to sublet their apartment to them for couple days. We live
in Cambridge near Ware at and Harvard St. We are looking for some
place in walking distance from our place. The days of their stay are
flexible. They are a Professor and a graduate student, very quiet and
clean. If you are interested in, or know any of your friend's place is
available, please contact me through email. Thank you.

Chinghsin