[Parentsgroup-list] Sunny & large 1-bedroom apartment available

Nikki Flores nflores at jd10.law.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 5 13:51:58 EDT 2011

We're moving out of state & will be vacating our lovely Davis Square
apartment.

The apartment is on the 1st floor in a 3-flat building. It's right off the
square, a two-minute (maybe less) walk to the T & bike path.

The apartment has a roomy eat-in kitchen, with a huge walk-in pantry.
There's separate living & dining rooms (current configuration has the living
room closed off by pocket doors & used as a 2nd bedroom). There's a mudroom
that leads to the backyard garden & patio. There's also extra storage in the
basement along with shared, free laundry. Finally, the building has a shared
driveway, so you'd have a place to park one car. And the landlords are
great!

Current move-in date is Sept. 1, but there is flexibility for an earlier
date (option to sublease the entire month of August or part of the month of
August).

Please pass this along to anyone you know looking for a place! Also, I have
pictures if you're interested (& of course more information).

Thanks!
-Nikki