[Parentsgroup-list] Things to sell

Mana Kia manakia at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 5 11:41:01 EDT 2011

Hello all,

We are moving in a couple of weeks and have a number of items to sell:

*available immediately*

_furniture_

basic ikea crib (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60091931)

with mattress and bottom sheet (x2) - never used - $75

ikea "poang" reading chair and footstool - $75

oldskewl, four-drawer vanity - $75

3 classic wooden american high school gym folding chairs - $5 for both

ye olde coffee table - $10

2 wood, folding tv tables - $5 each

2 folding floor chair thingamjigs - $5 each

freestanding pine CD shelving - ~275 jewel case capacity - $10

_electronics_

Epson Ultra Hi-Def R280 Photo Printer (model C11C691201) - original

packaging, never opened; comes with paper - $150

apple "airport express" - 15$

Cambridge SoundWorks MicroWorks - like this

http://download.cambridgesoundworks.com/manuals/microworks.pdf - $40

some supercheap self-powered speakers - freeeeee!

pretty nice old vcr - $15

_miscellaneous 5$ pile_

infant jumper/bouncer - the kind that hangs in a doorway

dual, in-window type fan [x2]

compact cube-shaped space heater

nine-bottle wood wine rack

humidifier

urban granny style folding grocery caddy

Email me if you are interested or have questions. Prices negotiable.

Mana

--
Mana Kia
PhD Candidate,