[Parentsgroup-list] [Cambridge Families] VT skiing and families?

Jamie Lichtenstein biojamie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 19:00:04 EST 2011

We went to Smuggler's Notch last year because it's known for it's family
friendliness.  We put our son (2) in the daycare/ski program.  He didn't
like skiing (and was on the young side - they recommended 2 1/2-3 1/2 for
the ski program).  He loved the daycare though and looked forward to going
while we skied.  I can't  speak to Stowe since we haven't been there, but I
imagine for a 16 month old any resort with a daycare program would work.
 Some restrict it to people staying on the mountain during crowded times
like President's Week.

Jamie
Jamie Lichtenstein
biojamie at gmail dot com