[Parentsgroup-list] Will/Guardianship

Yi-wen Huang ywhuang at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 21 13:04:37 EST 2011

Hi Manjari:
I actually did something quite easy and cheap. I figured our situation
isn't particularly complicated and I just wanted something in place,
so I used an online service.
http://www.legacywriter.com/Wills.asp?src=g5ag1z&gclid=CLzd-f_wy6YCFQty5QodQCe_HQ
I think I got a few different documents for some $35 or so, including
a will, some proxies, etc. You do have to find witnesses and norary
for some documents to be valid/legal. But I found it convenient and
affordable.
Yi-wen