[Parentsgroup-list] Wanted: recommendations for a cleaning lady

Griffin, April Marie April_Griffin at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 18 23:08:36 EST 2011

Mine is amazing. I'm in JP near brookline village and I know she cleans at least one other condo in my building but also works in different areas of the city.
Her name is Nice (pronounce nee-cee) and she's been cleaning my apartment for a couple years already (single mom + Phd thesis + 4 year old= no any-impact cleaning...ever)
Her English is sometimes hard to communicate with, but she is a wonderful, sweet, trustworthy and thorough lady, she also brings one other lady. (Personally, I know she also has young children. She's great about dealing with random toys and kid stuff.) I provide my own cleaning solutions and paper towels. Her rates are very reasonable and she is consistent.
Her contact information if you're interested (tell her I referred you :) :
www.stylecleaning.com
email: sc at stylecleaning.com
339.224.8968 office
617.233.5901 Nice