[Parentsgroup-list] Holyoke Peds Re: Parentsgroup-list Digest, Vol 733, Issue 4

Melissa Valentine melissa.a.valentine at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 18:33:29 EST 2011

Echoing concerns about the overreaction to jaundice --

I found it was helpful to ask them to show you where your baby was on the
chart indicating normal range and at risk range -- while showing us on the
chart they realized that our baby was within normal ranges so they stopped
with the testing.  (stupid heel pricks)

We also found Dr Dorrell insensitive during conversations and exams.  (I
also blamed it on hormones at the time.  But there will probably be hormones
involved after the birth of any baby...)