[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for a Day-Care/Nanny Share and a Nanny

Eva Kuhelj eva.kuhelj at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 16:09:19 EST 2011

Dear All,

Our family is moving back to Cambridge in February where my husband is pursuing
his doctoral (SJD) degree at HLS. I am an HLS alum, I graduated as an LLM in
2006.

We would really appreciate it if you could recommend us a good day care in
Cambridge (kindergarten or nanny share arrangement), where our 2,5 years old
daughter could stay 3 or 4 mornings per week. For our 7 months old son we are
trying to find ababysitter who would look after him twice a week from app.
9.30am until app. 1.30pm. Any referral is most welcome!

You can write us directly at eva.kuhelj at yahoo.com

Thank you so much!
Eva