[Parentsgroup-list] Part time childcare in Brookline

Ian Stokes-Rees ijstokes at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Feb 19 23:39:10 EST 2011

I can't help with affordable, but in the $17 to $20 range I can
recommend two people, both available on a part time basis (one regular
part time, the other I'm not so sure).  If you're interested, please
contact me off-list.  Also, ideas on places to search: JPMoms, which
someone else has mentioned, craigslist, and barefootstudent.  Depending
on where you're located and what Longwood affiliation you have (if any),
LMACC is a good place to go to get on the waiting list.  It is about as
affordable as it gets for center-based care.  Bright Horizons at the
Lynch Center on Brookline Ave is a great facility, but not cheap.  There
is also a new place across the street from the Brookline Public Library,
but I don't know anything about it.  At Cyprus and Rte 9 there is
Friend's child care -- they are competent, but the quality is only
average.  They were pretty flexible about part time options when my
daughter went there.

Regards,

Ian