[Parentsgroup-list] Oxford Street Daycare Coop Open House(2/26, Sat)

Jieping Fang fang2 at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 17 17:09:15 EST 2011

Dear fellow parents,

Oxford Street Daycare Coop is having an Open House on Saturday, February, 26!

If your child will be between 3 months - 5 years old next fall, and you are
thinking about day care possibilities, Oxford Street is a great option.  It has
morning, afternoon, and full day slots.  It is a fantastic environment for
little ones, and because it is a coop, it is a great community for the whole
family. My 3 year old girl has been there for about one year and we like it
very much.

Oxford Street is affiliated with Harvard, but it is also open to the public. The
Open House is on Saturday, February 26 from 10am-1pm.  Come along to meet the
families and teachers and ask lots of questions!  Google 25 Francis Avenue
Cambridge MA for location -- about 10 minutes walk northeast of Harvard Square.

If you want to know more about Oxford Street, see oxfordstcoop.org, or email
Oxford Street <oxfordstcoop at yahoo.com>.

Hope to see you there!

Best,
Jieping