[Parentsgroup-list] eye care?

Andrea Heberlein heberlein at wjh.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 16 00:47:09 EST 2011

I've been happy with the care I've received at Custom Eyes in Central
Sq (on Prospect just north of Mass Ave).  Been going there for years
and have gotten several sets of contact lenses (2-to-3-week
disposables) as well as a pair of glasses from them.  Friendly and
competent, plus they inform you of rebates on contact lenses to reduce
the cost.

Andrea