[Parentsgroup-list] great babysitter available

Hsiu-Chen Liao hcliao at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 5 05:24:09 EST 2011

Hi,
I'm graduating and so our great babysitter, Sydney, is available now. I highly
recommend her if you're looking for a babysitter. I found her through Care.com.
I chose her because she was a master student in education (in Lesley
University), and so presumably she knew more how to interact with kids. I made
the right choice. She has been very responsible, reliable, and accomodating.
And she has been very patient, and very active in interacting with my
2-year-old daughter. She has established a great relationship with my little
girl through regular babysitting (12 hours/week). My little girl really likes
to be with her.

For future babysitting work, she would prefer working with children aged 2 - 6.
And she has no problem working with anywhere from 1 - 4 children at a time. She
prefer mornings and early afternoons during the week as her classes are all
evening classes. And she is also available to work on weekends.

If you have any questions, you may e-mail Sydney (sydroy at gmail.com)
or me (hcliao at fas.harvard.edu).

Best,
Daphne