[Parentsgroup-list] Twin bed with optional rail for sale

Susan McDonald susan_mcdonald at post.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 2 12:22:32 EST 2011

If you are looking for a bed for your child (or a houseguest):

We are leaving Harvard and selling an IKEA single / twin size bed
frame and mattress, with optional rail. Good for child, guest, or day
bed. Optional rail is 27" high (from the floor),  so you can put the
railing to the wall for a regular bed, or turn it outward so child
doesn't fall out. Mattress is IKEA Sultan Fangebo, 6" thick. We are
the first owners in a household with no smoking, no pets. $95. West
Cambridge, 1st floor apartment (easy to move).  Details here:
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bab/2192731910.html