[Parentsgroup-list] Bugaboo for sale

pouye imani pooye at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 20:54:32 EST 2011

Hi dear group,

the time is going bye so fast and it's time to leave Cambridge at the end of Dec. I have some stuff for sale/free that may be of use for some of you. They can be picked up around Christmas.

- I borrowed a stroller from a friend and she wants to sell it now. It has been a gently used Black and beige Frog Bugaboo, it's in a very good condition and includes bassinet, toddler seat, cupholder, mosquito net,  rain cover, car seat adaptor, two sun shades; 'test drive' is possible!Price $490. Will send fotos in the coming days.
- an Ergo-carrier in very good conditition, beige+front pouch $80
- an almost new Ergo-carrier infant insert, white $20.
- 2x car seat bases, each for $20.

- some baby girl cloths (more for summer-fall) and toys 3-6mon for free.

Take
 care,

Pouye