[Parentsgroup-list] Available to babysit weekends and overnights if needed

sims sims at crystal.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 31 11:47:12 EDT 2011

Hi,
I am a GSAS student, Christalyn Sims, living in Soldiers Field Park on
the HBS campus.  Prior to grad school I worked for 5 years at Childrens
Hospital Dallas, 3 of which I cared for epileptic children.  I love
children and have a 5 and 7 yr old (both girls) of my own.  I am happy
to help on Friday nights and some Saturdays or nights for other parents.
Any age is ok.  If you need an occasional sitter on Friday night or
Saturdays email me :)