[Parentsgroup-list] Need a Babysitter Reccomendation

Flora Ham loie8 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 15:35:02 EDT 2011

Dear Fellow Parents,
Our family is new to Harvard and Cambridge (we just moved here on July 14) and we are looking for chidlcare for our son (2yrs 10mos). Actually he is at the YMCA pre-school 5 days a week in their full day program but we are looking for a baby-sitter who could pick him up and take him home and care for him until I can get home from work.

Would anyone know of a person to reccomend (a student, a babysitter)?
Would anyne be willing to share care?
or
Would anyone know of a baby-sitter/nanny service/agency that they would reccomend?

In addition to this everyday after school pick up responsibility we are looking to build a list of "go to" sitters for evenings or week-ends etc...Do you know someone dependable, trustworthy and kind?

Thank you for any pointers, advice or reccomendations you can share!
Flora

PS. Does this group have get togethers? If so how do we get the information?
PPS. Are there any other families in Peabody Terrace interested in getting together for a play this week-end? Saturday, Sunday or Monday??? Our son is nearly three and woud love to make some new friends!