[Parentsgroup-list] Pampers Baby Dry (size 5) 286 diapers plus free wipes 65.-

Manuel Sprung msprung at wjh.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 24 21:56:52 EDT 2011

Dear Harvard parents,

hope you're well! We also still have some diapers left and would like to
sell them. Please let me know if you're interested. Best, Manuel

Pampers Baby Dry (size 5) 286 diapers plus free wipes 65.-
One sealed box (172) plus an additional 114 Babydry size 5 (they are still
in the plastic wrapper they came in, but I opened them for storage), makes a
total of 286 diapers plus 2 packs of Pampers Sensitive wipes for 65.-

--
Dr. Manuel Sprung
Harvard University
msprung at wjh.harvard.edu