[Parentsgroup-list] HUGE MOVING SALE 8/27 and 8/28 everything must go!!

Manuel Sprung msprung at wjh.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 23 22:36:52 EDT 2011

Dear Harvard parents,

hope you're all well, despite the earth quake today.

As I mentioned in a previous e-mail we'll be moving back to Austria at the
end of this month and we'll have a yard/garage sale this coming Saturday and
Sunday. We have a lot of baby stuff too, so please stop by if your
interested.

Hope to see you on Saturday or Sunday!

Best wishes,
Manuel

HUGE MOVING SALE

-Kitchenware
-Heater
-Pedestal Fan
-Blender
-Coffee Maker
-Kettle
-Toaster
-Hairdryer
-Iron/Board
-Lots of baby stuff (playard, Britax Carseat, Gates, Bathtub, Diaper Genie,
Crib Mattress,.......)
-Rugs
-Curtains
-Clothes
-Shoes
-Mattresses
-small furniture (IKEA side table, IKEA swivel chair,..)

.........and much more!!!! Lots of stuff for 1 Dollar!!!!

THIS SATURDAY and SUNDAY August 27th/28th
66 LAUREL STREET
WATERTOWN, MA 02472

10 am - 4 pm no early birds please!!

   - Location: Watertown
   - it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
   interests

[image: image 0]

--
Dr. Manuel Sprung