[Parentsgroup-list] Fwd:message

Praveen Arany praveenarany at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:02:25 EDT 2011

Re: [Parentsgroup-list] Care before school starts?
From:
"Nancy A. Khalil " <nkhalil2 at gmail.com>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:49:23 -0400

To:
Allison Estes <are337 at mail.harvard.edu>
CC:
"<parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu>"
<parentsgroup-list at lists.hcs.harvard.edu>

Can we help each other out? I've been trying to arrange babysitters too for 31st-10th weekdays.  I have a 4 yr old.  It would be great if we could get 3-4 families and rotate day long or half day shifts.   In the past my cohort has been superbly helpful with me, but I'd love to be able to return the favor and most of them don't have kids.

This message may be full of errors -  it was typed on a virtual keyboard.